Tuesday 11 January 2011

Let me know your opinion about my writings

Dear visitors
Hello
I will translate my published articles into English and will put in my blog.
Of course it will take time to do it but  I am serious in doing it.
I have some athletic-scientific articles and 2 scientific articles that have been published in Iran. Those athletic-scientific articles have been published in Iranian magazines but those mechanics papers have been published at internal magazine of Takestan Azad University.
I will give you short description of my books. Those books are also in Farsi (Persian) but if you are Persian and are interested in getting it, please do not hesitate to contact me at any moment.
I eagerly look forward to get your feedback about the articles. It will help me in improving my knowledge.
Please contact me through my email "shvesali@gmail.com" or you can visit our official website and send me your idea through the contact page of this website "http://www.VistaSPG.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment